First of all, here's the schedule for posts for each convention:
- Monday: Convention highlights, as assembled my me. Any additional info would be appreciated, especially if it's funny.
- Tuesday-Thursday: quick recaps of speeches, events, red meat counter, and humorous snide comments. Observations and additional info would be appreciated.
- Friday: The big-assed recap of the candidate's speech. If you have anything to weigh in on, this is the post on which to do so.
- Monday: It needs to be funny, or at least an attempt at good humor. The next 4 days can be more substantive. This ain't the day for that.
- Tuesday-Thursday: We're looking for short comments, info I might have missed. I'm going to avoid long policy discussion on those days. We'll get to that afterward.
- Friday: We're analyzing the speech, the whole speech, and nothing but the speech. 'Nuff said.