For those of you who missed last year's descent into madness (all of you), I didn't really do anything, as we were in the midst of the primary debacle. But this year, it's time to revive one of my old traditions that I've been going with for over a decade. I take the first two weeks of the month, leading up to the day of darkness itself, and celebrate the loneliness, bitterness, and hate that all of us who do not have someone feel as an incessant rush to shove images of people buying shit for the people they love in our faces during every damned commercial break (don't even get me started on the diamond whores) overtakes us in the obsessive garbage that is associated with the Hallmark holiday of V-day.
Thus, the playlist. If I'm feeling particularly pissed on that day, I'll let my full spleen vent. Until then, just enjoy wallowing in the hate.
And now, as his dumb ass is finally and officially gone:
I've been waiting for him to get the boot for a long time just so I could give him a sweet serenade. Also, I'm sure the Chicago crowd that visits here could give him a reaming for just being himself. So let's look at some of the highlights (I'm sure I missed some, but does accuracy matter?):
- He's a Chicago machine bitch with perma-hair.
- He 's got a crazy wife who's... a crazy wife.
- He can't even get along with his own party (because he's a dick).
- He had popularity ratings that made Congress look good.
- He ran up debt like a crack addict (or Congress).
- He got caught trying to sell Obama's senate seat.
- He got arrested and hauled away for said corruption.
- He went on like a lunatic while the state moved to get him impeached.
- Instead of fighting the impeachment, he went on a world media tour.
- When he finally showed up, he gave a long blather about everything but the impeachment.
I'm just curious how asshats like this get elected?!?!?!?