Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Housekeeping

First of all, I'm stepping up to blogging 7 days a week. I've got more to say, and as I take my sojourn deeper into the politics of the blogosphere, I'm going to have plenty more topics.

Second, my independent bid for the White House is on hold now, and with zero traction, I'm going to put it on hold for at least four years. I'm not quitting, but at this point, I'm needed back in the Republican party right now. This leaves me with little time to pull together the support to even start a campaign. However, I'll still going to keep my eye on the office. Especially if we have to deal with another four Clinton years.

Also, I'm still asking for more input on what topics you'd like to see here. So I've got the email here for just such a purpose: patrickmspeaks@gmail.com.

Here's today's link. This is not a political link, per se, but you can occasionally hear a nugget of wisdom from this pissed off squirrel: iLL WiLL PreSS.

Finally, I have breaking news. I have an early copy of the Democrat Convention Agenda. I got it in an anonymous email, so it must be true:
Agenda for the 2008 Democratic National Convention
(Just Released)

7:00 pm Opening flag burning

7:15 pm Pledge of Allegiance to the U.N. in Spanish

7:20 pm Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

7:25 pm Nonreligious prayer and worship with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton

7:45 pm Ceremonial tree hugging

7:55 pm Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

8:00 pm How I Invented the Internet - Al Gore

8:15 pm Gay Wedding - Barney Frank presiding

8:35 pm Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

8:40 pm Our Troops are War Criminals - John Kerry

9.00 pm Saddam Memorial Rally - Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon

11.00 pm Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

11:05 pm Collection for the Osama Bin Laden kidney transplant fund - Barbara Streisand

11:15 pm Free the Freedom Fighters from Guantanamo Bay - Sean Penn

11:30 pm Oval Office Affairs - William Jefferson Clinton

11:45 pm Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

11:50 pm How George Bush Brought Down the World Trade Towers - Howard Dean & Rosie O'Donnell

12:15 am 'Truth in Broadcasting Award' - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael Moore

12:25 am Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

12:30 am Satellite address by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

12:45 am Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Nancy Pelosi

12:50 am Speech and toast by Hugo Chavez to the departure of 'the great satan', 'W' Bush

12:55 am Hillary proposes a toast to our 89 million new Democratic Mexican voters

1:00 am Ted Kennedy proposes a toast to the extinction of the Republican party.

1:05 am Coronation of Hillary Rodham Clinton

1:30 am Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

No comments: